Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ridiculous Taxi Driver & Police~~

So I was rushing to a info session tonite and I found a phone in the taxi on the way - i've lost phone before, i just feel that it's really "yum kung" to lost phone!! and the thing that pissed me off is that the driver is thinking to save the phone for himself!!! anyway, to cut it short we ended up in the police station to file a formal "lost & found" case @_@'''
and the police... my gosh, i can't believe even HE thinks that i'm WASTING his time!!!! he's very unlucky to have someone like me to file a case. I just feel upset that i KNOW i'm doing the RIGHT THING but ALL PPL think that i'm wasting their "precious" time.... even though going to the Police may not be the BEST way to do this (now when i look back i can just call the owner and give it back to her)...
ANYWAY......