Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666

really can't believe it's a "wicked" day... my gosh...

  1. Scary Scary Scary 060606

    So I was reordering son's food as it's running out - i've been buying his food w/ one of the pet shop for the last few yrs.... the normal practice is that whenever they arrived downstair they'll give me a call and i go down to open the gate for them (as they'll bring it up to my place - save me energy!)

    So tonite is like any other nite i was heading downstairs to open the gate for the guy after I got his call. Many of you know that I live on the 5th floor la.. so when i was in 4.5 th floor i heard some very heavy "bom""bom" rhythm - i was wondering, wow, what's that noise - i was wondering why they're doing renolvation at that time of nite (10:30+ pm!) (as my downstairs neighbor just moved out so i was thinking the owner of the apartment was doing some remodling?!) ANYWAY, back to the pt, when i was walking down the stairs to the 4th floor - i swear the bom bom sound is soooo close - and i thought, oh maybe that's the delivery guy, so i peek down & said, "wow, you're so lucky someone open the door for you and arrive 4th floor already..."

    I didn't see anyone over the stairs, but the steps (sound) was getting REALLY close - and out of expectation, there is a very ANGRY DEEP MAN SOUND replied me:

    "你唔好再煩我 la ha!!!!!"

    i was like totally shocked - i mean, first of all i don't expect that answer, and it's sound sooo angry!! and the steps is getting sooooo close... i was totally chickened out and ran back up the stairs and "screaming" "mom, open the door, open the door"..... AC was on so door was closed but obviously mom heard there's some "noise" so open the door - and i must look terrible - mom open the door for me and immediately closed the door behind me - asking me what'd happened - i was telling her there's a very very terrible sound and blah blah blah (i was REALLY FREAK OUT I TELL YOU!!)

    i think it took about a min for me to clam down? but there's no one coming after me!!! wait, that dude is still waiting downstairs for me... so mom and I decided to go down TOGETHER (oh, i forgot, she also bring a self-defense "weapon" with her - the "fork" you use to hang up clothes!)

    we walked down the stairs all the way, and "of course" didn't see any weird ppl... i asked the delivery guy and he said there's no one stepped out... so whoever "answered" me must be w/in the building!!!!

    mom said that it's probably some drunk guy on 3rd floor (as one of the unit sublease to a few single guys)... but i was kinda doubt (it's kinda EARLY to get drunk on a wkday?!)

    today's 060606 - ng tong!?!?!

    you might be laughing out loud now V_V'' but i was REALLLYYYY scared the hell out of me - and i'm quite sure i'll come home early these days

No comments: