Monday, May 22, 2006

Next Stop - Pakistan...

Hmm... probably not the BEST place I would like to go (and also already too late to cancel) - heading to Lahore, Pakistan tomorrow @_@'' was thinking i would take Cathay but OH WELL, only Thai airline can fit in my schedule (b/c Purdue's dinner tonite ma)... V_V; Anyway... frankly speaking after last Turkish trip I'm a bit "scare" to head to Muslims countries by myself (okay, leisure trip in Indo next month doesn't count as Clem will be there)...

For some reason i just think that it'll be TOUGH for me to come back in one piece or sth like that V_V'' NOT TO MENTION the NICE WEATHER THERE:

FORTY PLUS DEGREE!!! I REALLY DON'T REMEMBER I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCE SUCH A HOT WEATHER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (okay, maybe i did - when i went to visit wittyBB one July 4th summer in the captial) - BUT STILL!!!!!!!!!!!

geez, just wish me BEST OF LUCK and come back in ONE PIECE..... AM SOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND!! (will come back on Sat. nite....)

i think i should better start packing now...

1 comment:

WittyBB said...

Wow! That's really hot ... when I was in Syracuse/Waterloo NY during the weekend... The weather was like mid-50 F.
Enjoy the sunshine! :)