Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Google myself - Again...

ha, tmr is Dragon Boat Fest... so much in the holiday mood (even though only ONE day off)! hohohohoho

and was so mou liu to google myself again tonite (ha, haven't done that for a while) - i'm so surprised that my Blogger site isn't even the FIRST one to come up - and instead another "Jasper222" sites comes up from Xanga (and the host's English name is SAME AS MY!) wow i think it's kinda wicked... Emily + Jasper222?!!! hey, i'm VERY SURE that i'm the first one to use as i'd this since MY high school time (that site master still in school).....

COPYRIGHT!!!!

wakakakakakakkakakakakaka *my usual complains mode*

Anyway.... one other surprise is that i didn't even know i have "rent" another place since Feb! ha! was registered on that particular domain in order to leave msg in my buddy's XD Found that for security purpose (anti-spam) many blogs now only allow "members" to leave msg...

Frankly speaking blogging gets a lot more popular since 2 yrs ago when here first started - so ha, who knows, maybe i'll rent more cyberspaces from places like MSN, Xanga, Yahoo... etc etc.... just to leave msgs on my buddy's (wait, i shouldn't really use the word "rent" as i ain't paying any rents! hahahaha)

but i think Blogspot will still be my HOME :)

(even though honestly speaking I do have a few "complains" & there's a few I think they can improve) Nevertheless, i complain all the time anyway, so i'll still stick around for the time being XD

1 comment:

WittyBB said...

my name is sorta too common ... but i've never really google my name before ...