Thursday, January 19, 2006

In memories for my sister Yan

Today is the day my "sister" Yan past away...

Yan is my uncle's daughter - as we share the same last name, in Chinese we call each other "sister" (in western world she's my cousin)... she's less than a year younger than me...

Actually i wasn't really close to Yan since i left to US - hmm.. i guess we grown up just totally different - she probably knew A LOT more than me - when i was still in the naive college world... i'm so much more chicken when compare to her in many ways... she's stronger in many ways too...
The time i remember Yan the most was the time the 4 sisters of us - me, my sis Ceci, Yan, and her sis yoyi spent endless weekend together - in their house, or our house in Stanley... we used to get in troubles together when we stayed in Auntie Or's place.... i used to gang up with yoyi while Yan gang up with Ceci... most memorable one was the time the 4 sisters of us took our picts at Ocean Park...

we just grown up together, like real family

there're lots of dramatic things happened in her life... nevertheless it all came to an end today.

Rest, my sis, don't worry, no matter what'd happened, we're a family afterall, i'll try my very best to take care the rest of the family. Now it's just time for you to rest...