Sunday, December 04, 2005

Shopping Day.. (well, kinda) :P

so today i went out the WHOLE day w/ ah CY (yeah, don't have ANY jet lag as a "morning" call at 11:30... geez....)

anyway, ha, we spent a couple hrs at Langham Plaza to look for high heels (but turn out getting NONE b/c of my picky-ness!) hahahaha.... bought some skin cares (i need it la!)

Was thinking to knit a hat for Ovi's x'mas present - but after "consulting" w/ Dr. Love I decided probably it isn't the best idea (yeah, she's also my personal love consultant)... as i said in my friendster.. things are just a bit "complicated" and guess better to put it aside for now.

anyway, after that we went to Festival Walk as CY wanna buy a x'mas gift for her other half - okay, we'd spent like 3 hrs there but turn out still in the "thinking" stage.... hahahahahahah.. i guess that's the "fun" part of shopping?? :)
actually we didn't buy that much stuffs - i bought some cosmetic stuffs.. i don't think CY bought anything?! my gosh! XD (oh, okay, we had Cova ice-cream too!)

Afterwards we had Thai food in Kowloon city - it was great... I enjoyed so much hanging out together - and knowing her good news make me feel sooo touched, i mean REALLY touched - to know she'll be well taken care of, that she'll be happily ever after....

I know I'll definitely miss CY when she leaves.

No comments: