Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last Day of 2005!!

Last day of 2005 was a Sat... boss rotated work from this Sat to next Sat - so got a whole day off! THAT MEANS a WHOLE THREE DAYS LONG WEEKEND!!

wowowowo~~

Well, Sat afternoon actually just wandering around in Wan Chai area... Got 平井堅's CD mix (well, still haven't have time to listen to it - will have a review later on :)

Afterward had hotpot at home - together w/ yekini, CY & see fu *and of course mom* it's just feel so WARM to have close friends to get together for a HOME dinner on the last day of the yr - as i know this probably won't happen after CY leave next March.

Grateful they came, and we had a blast (ate sooo much!) hahahaha... Too bad jer couldn't join for dinner - but we went to watch Leon's 情義我心知(Moonlight In Tokyo) together (and kinda skipped the count down for 2006) :P

But it's okay.....

Anyway, I think 2005 had been indeed very good to me. I've friends and family with me all thesetimes - and at the very last day of the year. Although Grandma has past while I wasn't here - but she's with me all the time I know.

As my friend said on his MSN - whatever happened in 2005 has past.... don't look back 2005 as much - as it's time to look ahead for 2006~
:)
*Jan 2, 2006 02:21*