Wednesday, August 03, 2005

HP6 - Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince

So, i'm back...

and 3 wks after it has officially released!? I've finally finished HP6 tonite - yeah, long waited...

so much on the mind now - yet I'm glad that I finished reading it AT HOME and not somewhere in public - "going" to the funeral is like going to A REAL ONE and I just think Rowling doesn't need to put it in such a way - a way that is WAY TOO SAD I think. I don't think it's for kids anymore. I still want to read something that is "live happily and ever after"... sure I hope book 7 will have a better ending (although I think Harry will die to end the story as a whole)....


I think one more part that I feel very touched *other than having a "friend" gone* - is the friendship among Ron, Herminone & Harry. They spend like 5 yrs together (their 6th yr this book)... they started as stranger - just sharing the same compartment in the Hogwart Express.. then pretty much just grow up together, with numerous occasions (of "life & death"), and become such close buddies... but eventually, as in Book 6, you can see their "diverse" life - and eventually, giving out hints, that, Harry, will go on his own in Book 7...



SAD, but so true in reality...

sigh, life is already tough, I HATE reading books that is "realistic"!!!!!!!

No comments: