Friday, August 12, 2005

Count Down.....

7 days and 6 hrs I'll be landing in Detroit airport...

No more pre-vacation syndrome - or I should say TOO MUCH pre-vacation syndrome that I want to run away from work JUST NOW (and yes, I'm writing this in the office) :D

*actually I still haven't really confirm any agenda for ANY PART of my trip except the flight schedule - but then I was thinking - why bother? I think I'm just thinking TOO MUCH and everything shall be in order when I'm there - as old Chinese said, "the pier will be "straight" when the boat is there"

XD

3 comments:

WittyBB said...

Count down - 7 days more ... my apartment will be ready for a guest from thousand miles away. :)

Mr. Shife said...

I just saw that you had much love for Boise, and that is where I call home. Also saw that you were getting ready to read "Da Vinci Code." It is a great book on a very interesting subject.

MagPie said...

Hey Em. Have an awesome trip!!