Sunday, June 12, 2005

Lost SMS...

I just made a TERRIBLE mistake today - for all the $ and trouble I've gone through to get a new number w/ the new phone...


I've been using the "old" phone number for... since I came back... together w/ the old ericsson T68 phone. Before I changed to this new SEk750i, ppl are wondering why in the world I'm still using the old "golden" color phone - totally worn out, out of dated...


I kept telling them it's b/c I never find THE perfect phone to replace it... which, partly is true, but the other major reason that I didn't change phone / service provider is b/c I don't want to lost ALL the SMS msg I've sent / received - for the last few yrs...


So finally after all these yrs my current SIM card can take / save no more additional msg... and I've found my "perfect" phone to "move on"... in fact I just got it a wk ago. I also got a new phone number - such that the old number can still be "alive" and that all the SMS can be saved...


But the new toy was mulfuntioning - and I think I better take it back when it's still w/in that "7 days" trial... so I took it back to the shop for replacement - but darn it, I hate myself, I didn't back up the SMS w/in the last wks TO THE NEW SIM CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Maybe it's fate?! the more I wanna "save" and "treasure" and at the end all SMS sent/received w/in last week are GONE.


ALL GONE...


I felt so depressed.. some friends said "suen la", it's just SMSs... they don't know how much these little text msg meant to me... sigh...
maybe it's really time for me to "move on"..


P.S. and it felt terrible when you walked around Mongkok ALL BY YOURSELF - such a big contrast when the whole place around is so crowded w/ ppl w/ happy faces & you're all alone... I'll never go to Mongkok by myself.... >.<

No comments: