Thursday, June 23, 2005

H2O2

Hydrogen Peroxide, needed in many chemical process, can also be used as bleacher/disinfector in household scale...

so, i fell pretty bad today.... and after packing (dusty task!) i need to clean my wounds REALLY good - i really don't wanna get any weird infection during my stay in Africa.... so I got the H2O2 that sat in the cabinaet forever to "disinfect" myself... geez, that hurts - yet, i think it hurts less than I thought - at least less than I remember!!

Is it b/c i grown up so my tolerant level grows? I can't remember when was the last time i use H2O2 to "disinfect" wounds... must be when i was young - when forced by dad. I remember it was terrible.. (and i don't know whether it REALLY help!!)

Nevertheless there's no choice back then.. and tonite I chose to do the same thing i used to do - and figure out it wasn't "as bad"...
anyhow.. i'm sooooo not ready for tmr's trip.. *sigh* i hopefully the flight tmr nite won't be full so i can sleep through...

P.S. actually now i think again it didn't hurt as much is probably b/c that H2O2 is totally expired - as it's consider to be "reactive" most of the "O" will loss to air if it contact w/ air too long... hahaha.. so i don't think my tolerance level has really gone up - just that the H2O2 itself isn't as reactive/effective as it supposed to be XDDD heeheheee

No comments: