Tuesday, June 21, 2005

1st Trip to East Africa - Fiscal Yr 2005 - 06

So, I'll be heading to East Africa the first time in this fiscal year - yeah, not the first time in my life, just the first time in the fiscal yr - hmm.. I don't know... for some reasons I don't feel too good about this this time... for the on-going daily operations (so much to do - I've new orders EVERY DAY!) @_@' I... I don't know how things will be like when I'm away from the office for 10 days?!

Well, to look at the brighter side actually this trip shall be fun - a lot of "first timer" this time - first time to go to Uganda (and all by myself!), first time to Tanzania... first official customers' visit (by myself)...

I can just see sooner or later I'll be sooo tired of all these travellings :P but hey, I'm still looking forward to go to Moscow & Spain - ah! and maybe some time in the future I can return to Bucharest and meet Ovidiu ;)
I'm just thinking - 2 more Africa Trips (East Africa this wk & West Africa in early Aug) I'll be heading for my TWO WEEKS VACATION - back to US!! :D

Alright, as my friend always said, I probably thought too much! hahaha... it's time for bed (or o/w I'll be late again for work tmr) :P (actually I need to get up a bit earlier tomorrow morning - to give Elvin a bath before I head out)

:P

No comments: