Saturday, September 08, 2007

Updates... miscellaneous

all of a sudden wanna write blog in Chinese... but oh well, don't have a handy way, so forget it..

haven't blog for a very long time.... timing, mood, laziness.. etc etc... "new" work is still stressful - quite a challenge indeed. the job nature itself is easy no problem, but the EQ required is terribly HIGH standard...

2 out of 3 classes just started this wk - was an intensive wk as 1 of the classes reschedule to this wk (so 3 classes altogether).. man, it's very tiring (mentally) to have 2.5 hrs lecture after work.. I just have to hang in there... for another 10 months minimum.....

in terms of relationship... some times it's really out of anyone's control... when i think things are "low" it actually wasn't too bad - and when i think things are "doing okay" it always strike my back... I guess i'm not "sad" or anything, just disappointed after all these yrs someone still doesn't understand me as much as i expected (why expect at the first place lei!?)

Reminds me of Wyman's lyrics


OH well.. still my favorite k song....

on the other hand i do thankful for the friends i've.. although some just "blow water" daily, still shows the "heart" and sincerity - and not to mention those who's w/ me side by side and takes up all the crabs i repeat and repeat and repeat all the times... i really do feel lucky and thankful - "what i do w/o you" - as stated on my MSN, is not to a particular individual, it's to all ppl around me - those who went crazy concert w/; those who just hang out w/ me and sing k / talk on the phone marathon; those who went fine dining w/ me, those who... just around me - or just ask how come i haven't blog for a long time. You don't know a little word / act can mean so much to me and cheer up my day! :) *alright, those who said will have dinner but turn out haven't met for the last 3 months and the souvenir from my US trip 2 months back still lying in my room so you better treat me double dinner when u're back from ur heaven holiday! hahahahahahaha