Monday, December 25, 2006

DVD review: 軟硬《Long Time No See演唱會2006》

So sales started 12/22 and i got TWO sets on 12/23 - one for me and one for vince. I watched TWICE yesterday - 1st time by myself, and watched the 2nd time while those guys are drinking @ my place. Watching together and have someone to laugh with is always better than watching by oneself - and still fun to watch again :) (side note we had asian food for christmas eve's dinner @ Lai King Wan - western cusine is just too expensive!!!)

Anyway, back to the DVD review. Frankly speaking I think it's a bit costly!! but oh well, I guess it's kinda worth it gwa?! First 2 DVD was their last show (10th night) with Aaron Kwok as guest. I'm not sure why they've to break it down to 2 DVD? (too large mei?!) have the feeling of watching VCD as one have to change in between loh... anyway, no big deal i guess. Best is the 3rd DVD - with different guests performing each night: Leon Lai, Jacky Cheung, Leo Ku, Paul Wong & Gong Sek Leung, Eason, Miriam & Grasshopper - out of the 7 shows, grasshopper (the one yekini & i went) is really the BEST! (but strangely can't find Andy Lau & Hacken Lee's night?!). Weird....

Also in the 3rd DVD there's a part called "Softhard Wardrobe" is also really funny - they've actually went to Mongkok to buy those fake T-shirt! hahahaha.. funny~~
oh, and of course, i've already get jan's tennis shoe on my mobile ;)

*my gosh i've spent too much this month!!! tonite will have korean BBQ, and tmr will go to Ngong Ping 360 (昂坪360) - so i think i can stop "bleeding" after tmr! kekekekekeke*

2 comments:

WittyBB said...

"strangely can't find Andy Lau & Hacken Lee's night" - may be contractual restriction that these two cannot be put into the 'DVD'?

Anonymous said...

I am going to buy one as well. It's about US$37, and yes, a bit expensive in my opinion. Is the DVD shot in native widescreen format? If not, I will be very disappointed for paying US$37 and no widescreen!!

By the way, they did it in three DVDs because:

1. For Best Video Quality (minimum compression)
2. For Best Sound Quality (Dolby and DTS)
3. To discourage pirate (you will have to copy three DVDs)

William