Wednesday, March 16, 2005

V_V~~

Just a long time since I last stopped by...

work is still work... still crazy workload yet less energetic - the work load is there but the soul is getting weaker & weaker....

I need to gear up....

Had a long conversation with one of a VERY OLD FRIEND of mine (probably one on the list who will hold my coffin) … Was going to have dinner with him - but turn out his grandma had rushed to the hospital - and diagnosed with last stage of cancer…

I felt so sad for him – as one of his loved one will be leaving soon. He's the kind of friend whom is as close as a family, and a mentor, a buddy… Someone whom I used to spend HOURS on the phone every week when we're thousands of miles away… whenever I feel down/dull in life a little chat with him can always live me up. I know he'll always be there with me.

Although he's in such a mental stage, or maybe it's just a guy thing? When he called later in the evening he didn't show too much of a sorrow… (ha, maybe he felt bad for stood me up). But more I think is that he doesn't want to pass his sorrow to me... every single advice out from him to me, just as usual, is for my own good – how many people around you now are actually giving you advices in that sort???

Although I don't believe in God but I must thank “The One” out there who had arranged such a wonderful person in my life.

May god will be with you and your family, Clem…

No comments: