Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Four Years Late...

Tonight I didn't bring my notebook back home for work - I think it's the first time in the last month or so?!!?

Was checking out some of the very old messages from an inactive email account (I put it as "inactive" as I don't use that email ID anymore) - Found JJS's email - sent Sept 2000.
I don't know what'd happened with him ever since. All these years I wonder what'd happened to him - and from time to time I blame him for not even dropping me a line for his updated email address - the last address I had kept bouncing back for all the mails I've sent...

But tonight when I read his last email again - four years later - I found that ACTUALLY he had left me his "NEW" EMAIL & PHONE NUMBER! Why in the world I missed it?? WHY? WHY I didn't realize it until now - FOUR YEARS LATE?!

Why? Why I found this out just... now?!

Of course, that "New" email & phone number didn't work and will never reach the person I wanted to reach - after all, it has been FOUR years outdated....


I'm so mad at myself~~ Even worse is I only found this info NOW - naive to think but I would probably feel better IF i never found out that I'm actually FOUR YEARS LATE.....


Maybe I did reply him back then... Maybe he lost my email as well? maybe maybe.. What'd happened in the last four years? I didn't know... I wish he is still good now.. I tried to goggle his name - but of course, that's a silly thing to do...

That's probably another reason why I kept checking my "inactive" accounts... Miricle may happen to me some day...

No comments: