Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Tonight's treat - Vin d'Alsace Gewurztraminer, France 2008

so although have to work tmr i decide to try the gewurztraminer i got yesterday :)

Turn out I like this as of the last one! (if not more!!) This is the 2nd gewurztraminer I've - I like my white fruity, sweet and NOT dry. This gewurztraminer i tried tonight has a strong lychee smell and after taste (stronger than the 1st i remember!), very fruity, and sweet. I think maybe a bit TOO sweet but it's still okay :) not dry at all (in which, come to a surprise as Alsace is usually dry accordingly to wikipedia)

Its taste is very easy and before i know it i've already finished 1st glass (ha, and now on 3rd glass)... definitely one of my favorites - and it's only $98 a bottle!!! Must on my "buy a case" list :)

1 comment:

WittyBB said...

lychee scent? um... i think i would like to try it sometime :)