Friday, February 15, 2008

i pass i pass I PASS!!!!!!!!

well it has been 2 months since i took the 1st 2 modules open exam for my CPM qualification - and finally today the result came and i PASS BOTH MODULES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh i'm so happy (and finally i've achieved for something) [i know it maybe kinda stupid as whoever make some common sense should pass those exams]

but still i'm very excited about it (ha, 5 out of 6 ppl open the results together - and i'm the only 1 passed both modules!!) hohohohohohooh

i can't wait to call up pisces and wanted to tell him all about it (but someone took the call too late and missed my call lor) ... but hey, at least managed to catch up a bit later on the phone (and it has been soooo long since the last time we actually chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :DDDDDDDDDDD and gemini was just too lazy still in bad and "ignore" my SMS wakakakkakakakakkakakakakakakakak....

2 down, 2 to go.... really need to study hard - last 2 will be in April....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations !!!
WittyBB

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!!!

So it is the exam too easy or your classmate is very dumb or what? (I refuse to include the possibility of you are smart!!!)

=D dinedine

JC said...

good luck on your next 2.

Anonymous said...

I wonder why no one both to ask me about my name - "CPM"F14?

Haha, congrat.

Jasper222 said...

OMG, that's why your name is CPM??? WOw.....

SO r u going to take that bridge exam for the new certification?