Saturday, November 19, 2005

Re: Oops + Lotto

my dear friend compare his chance of buying me a goodie w/ the LOTTO/JACKPOT - but do you REALLY think i need to think twice - if i REALLY have a choice between your offer & THE LOTTO/JACKPLOT?!

WAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKA...

some of my friends can really be so "cute" some time XDDDDD

hahahaaaaa..

talk about Jackpot, i was just talking to wittybb earlier... i'm not THAT greedy - just a lotto of HKD10,000,000 (US$12m) is "enough" for me... here's the distribution:

  • 50% will be used for estate investment (my current one - save it as a house for mom - so she can go back whenever she wanted), then will get another 2 more modern one - 1 for me (and mom can stay over if she wants), and the other one for rental (as part of future income)...
  • 30% will be used to get my master degree (ha, not in HK of coures, shall be enough for US, maybe?)
  • 10% for mom (hahaha.. i hope she won't be mad about that - ONLY 10%)
  • 5% for my baby sis Ceci & Andy
  • 3% for charity (such as Po Leung Kuk in HK)
  • 2% - spending / saving :D

hohohohohohohohoh~~

I need to wake up from this daydreams and come back to work hard.. hahahahaa

2 comments:

WittyBB said...

a guy in california won the Mega Million jackpot. jasper ... don't forget that the prize will get "taxed" boh... :)

Jasper222 said...

hahahaha.. it's always better to be "eligible" for tax, right? :D