Thursday, December 23, 2004

2 days before Christmas...

Felt more like Christmas at the beginning of the month than now - I guess because I was pretty much 'stuck' with the fact that I've to finish the x'mas shopping before 1st wk of Dec (in order to send them out on time)....

after that I went off biz trip to China for a wk, and was terrible at work since then... getting frustrated, tired, and bored of the monotone in life in general...

Felt lonely, I guess, when holiday season comes - I think what I meant is for this year. This is my 4th x'mas since I came back, but unlike the last past few yrs, this yr will truly be "by myself" :(
feel blue...

Oh well, "that's life" one would say.

I still remember last x'mas. ha, was "insane" to get up EARLY for hiking in Lamma Island XDDD I still remember I stayed up until VERY LATE to look for "maps" on the internet the night b4 - like we'll really going to GET LOST in this small island XDDDD We also found some "nice" BBQ place by the beach... nice "Tofu Flower"... and high tea at the Peak....

don't know what was in our minds but sure it was fun...

I hope weather will be nice this Sunday like last year so I can "explore" more new fun places with different route on this small island - such that we can go together next time - maybe even BBQ as well!

Merry Christmas~~~

No comments: